Centerpiece Wednesday and a wrap up - The Style Sisters

Centerpiece Wednesday and a wrap up

By The Style Sisters - Wednesday, July 17, 2013

Welcome everybody to Centerpiece Wednesday and a wrap up
So many fun things were shared last week..here are a few of my favorites
Madeinaday.com created this fabulous striped rug!
Broccoli bacon salad is one of my favorite salads! So yummy. Sassy Pants Studio

I love all the colors on this table...so fun! Bargain Hunting and Chatting with Laurie

This table is gorgeous! West Furniture Revival

Lets get this party going! Link up whatever you have been working on this week....share your creativity with a recipe, a craft or a home project!

 

 

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

14 Comments

  1. Wonderful features!

    Thank you for hosting!

    Have a wonderful day.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fun features this week. Thanks so much for hosting and blessings to you, Patti

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love all your wonderful features today. Thanks for hosting!...The Spooks and Christine

    ReplyDelete
  4. thanks so much for featuring my table, what a nice surprise!
    Made my morning coffee that much better!
    LAUREN

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for hosting the lovely party, linking in happily for the first time.I am your newest follower.Do drop a while at mine.
    Toodles
    Auro

    ReplyDelete
  6. How exciting to find my table featured! Thank you so much, and thanks for being a great hostess for this fun linkup each week. laurie

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thank you for inviting me over to your link party and thanks for hosting it! I look forward to reading more of your blog.
    Amy

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thank you for stopping by One More Time and inviting me to your party...all linked up. Would Love it if you came by and shared at One More Time's share it one More time party sometime.
    http://www.onemoretimeevents.com/2013/07/share-it-one-more-time-features-and.html
    Hugs,
    Tammy

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thank you Karin for stopping by True Blue Baking and inviting me to your link party! I will be seeing you every week from now on.

    Have a great weekend!

    Raven J. True Blue Baking

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thanks for hosting! And thank you for the invite! I'm so happy you stopped by my blog today.

    Allison @ Allison's Skinny Jeans

    ReplyDelete
  11. Thanks for inviting me to join in the fun!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Thanks Karin, Just linked up! Looking forward to partying with you

    ReplyDelete
  13. Just linked up. Thanks for inviting me over to participate.

    ReplyDelete

Comments

google.com, pub-6147156586187059, DIRECT, f08c47fec0942fa0