Centerpiece Wednesday and a wrap up - The Style Sisters

Centerpiece Wednesday and a wrap up

By The Style Sisters - Wednesday, July 10, 2013

Welcome to Centerpiece Wednesday! Such cute 4th of July ideas!!

Thank you for sharing all your ideas!

It all started with paint....painted these mason jars all red white and blue.

My love 2 create made this wooden cupcake stand...so cute!

I love this darling zipper pouch...so so cute Stitching In Time

Amy Giggles design painted this little cart bright red and made it just come alive!

Let the party begin!!

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

6 Comments

  1. Thanks for letting me join in!

    ~Trisha

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for hosting the party! Have a great week!

    Jeannie and Linda at The French Hens Nest

    ReplyDelete
  3. What fun inspiration. Loving that red cart! Thank you for hosting the linkup. laurie

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you for liking my zippy Pouch!!!
    Kristin
    stitchinginthetrees.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a fun party and I love your features.
    I hope to remember to jon in next week.

    Enjoyed visiting.
    I am a new follower.

    Laura
    White Spray Paint

    ReplyDelete
  6. So Delighted to join your party this week - I appreciate you hosting,
    Kathy

    ReplyDelete

Comments

google.com, pub-6147156586187059, DIRECT, f08c47fec0942fa0