4th of July centerpiece

4th of July decorations and Centerpiece Wednesday

Tuesday, June 25, 2013

4th of July decorations and Centerpiece Wednesday!
I am looking forward to seeing all of your creativity this week and hope to see a lot of 4th of July ideas.
Here is a tablescape I did a few years back..I love these salad plates..they are from an old restaurant but I think they just have that comfy all American feeling. The silverware is from Pottery barn and the tablecloth fabric is from Ikea.
I really miss this backyard with the nice big patio and of course the pool!! Do you see the white pitcher?...I glued 4 red ribbons around it to add a little color to a plain pitcher.
Aren't these rusty wagon placecards adorable? Wish I could find more!
I love using bandanas as napkins...they come in all different colors too!
Lets party!! Link up whatever has been the centerpiece of your week!

You Might Also Like