Centerpiece Wednesday and wrap up - The Style Sisters

Centerpiece Wednesday and wrap up

By The Style Sisters - Wednesday, May 22, 2013

Welcome to Centerpiece Wednesday!
I love to see re-do's and totally unique creative ideas!
Check out this "flower bed"! Is this adorable or what!! Penny's Vintage Home

Ohh I love room transformations..this is so me!! I love white! Better with age

You can't believe this bathroom transformation the before pics will blow you away!!! Coconut Heads Survival guide

Link up all your creativity that has been the centerpiece of the week!

 

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

7 Comments

  1. Thank you so much for featuring my Flower Bed! Have a great week...hugs, Penny

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Girls! Thank You so much for hosting another great party! I hope your week is going well and you are experiencing good weather! Have a great Memorial Day weekend, Hugs Lizy

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks so much for the feature - I'm quite honored! Have a wonderful day. Hugs, Holly

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wonderful features! Thank you for hosting and have a lovely week.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fun features! Thank you so much for hosting once again this week. Blessings, Patti

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh you made my day! Thanks so much for featuring my kitchen office! Thanks again for hosting. Have a great week!
    Jamie @ somuchbetterwithage.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a wonderful party!! Thank you for putting it all together!

    ReplyDelete

Comments

google.com, pub-6147156586187059, DIRECT, f08c47fec0942fa0