Centerpiece Wednesday and Wrap up!

Tuesday, May 14, 2013

Welcome to Centerpiece Wednesday and a wrap up! 
I am super busy planning a Youth Conference for 200 youth these days so excuse me for not posting often. I hope to be back at creating fun things and sharing them here in June. Until then enjoy these creative gals!

No place Like Home- Gorgeous soothing colors in her living room tour

Some scrumptious flat pancakes!! over at A Handful of Everthing

At The Farm House takes us on a tour of a fun local store.

Wesens Art made these adorable pots using newspaper!

Link up what has been the centerpiece of your week or month!!

You Might Also Like


  1. Thanks for hosting !

  2. Thank you so much for hosting!

  3. Thank you soooo much for featuring my Pile-on-Tops! I am so excited! I have added your button to my featured page and proudly posted on my FB page :) Thank you so much for hosting a fabulous party :) Krista @ A Handful of Everything

  4. Sounds like you are one busy gal! I'm sure it will be a wonderful experience. Thank you so much for sharing your time with us and giving us a lovely place to party. Blessings, Patti

  5. Love those featured photos. Enjoy!..Christine

  6. Thanks so much for hosting!

  7. Thanks so much for hosting!
    Jamie @

  8. thanks for hosting ! really enjoy your blog !