The Style Sisters

White Kitchens With A Touch of Blue

I have a love of white kitchens and I have pinned these on Pinterest

Don't you love the wood ceiling and the fact that it is blue.

Plus the glass cupboards are always a favorite!

I love this rustic yet elegant white kitchen.
The vent above the cooktop is to die for!
I also love the big white apron sink and the burlap skirt..too cute!

Wouldn't it be so fun to have an eat in kitchen like this one?
Notice the elegant chairs, glass cupboard doors, again a blue ceiling and the fabulous black unique!

Ok this has got to be my absolute favorite island! I love the color, the enormous fun would that be!

Hope you enjoyed my collection of white kitchens with a touch of blue.

Karin :)




} changeThumbSize("PopularPosts1",210); changeThumbSize("BlogList1",210);