Red black and white Valentine tablescape and Centerpiece Wednesday! - The Style Sisters

Red black and white Valentine tablescape and Centerpiece Wednesday!

By The Style Sisters - Wednesday, February 06, 2013

Hello everyone and welcome to my Red, Black and White Valentine tablescape and

Centerpiece Wednesday where you can share anything that has been the centerpiece of your week!

I created this using some really cute placemats that my sister made for me..
I love the black and white print don't you?

I think adding this red and white unique silverware to the red white and black Valentine tablescape makes it look better than my boring everyday stuff...I am thinking I might need some more colorful silverware. Do any of you have colorful sets? I have used this silverware here and here.

Doesn't everything look better under a chandelier? Heheh

The steal of the century were these red bowls that I bought a few years back in Texas for only...

are you ready....

.50cents! Oh yeah...lovin deals like that!

Please link up anything that has been the Centerpiece of your week! Link up crafts, recipes, furniture redo's and of course tablescapes.

We love seeing all the creativity out there!

Linking to

Flaunt it Friday

Creative juice

Lets dish

Primp Junction

Between Naps on the Porch

 

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

11 Comments

  1. The black, white & red is so dramatic! I also love pics looking down from the chandelier!!! Thanks for hosting!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a beautiful combination, so bold. The perfect pop of color to brighten this season. Thanks so much for hosting agin this week, Laura

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Karin! Thank You for the invitation to your party! It's a pleasure to be here! Wishing you a happy week, Lizy. Also liking you on FB from my personal page to make it count (Lizy) and joining via GFC!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, what a dramatic tablescape! Your red bowls are just darling. I just linked up my Recycled Paper Heart Wreath-thanks for hosting, and for the invite!

    Jeanette @ Creating A Life

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love your bold tablescape -- isn't it wonderful how similarly scaled prints work together? Thanks for hosting and I'm eager to see what other bloggers have linked up!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you so much for hosting this party and for the personal invitation!

    Have a great week!

    hugs x
    Crystelle

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'm a super-sized fan of the black, red & white combination!!! Your sister made you the perfect placemats for this tablescape that work so well with the salad plates! Doubling the napkin rings to brig both red & white to the mix was a great idea, too! Very, very pretty!!! Thanks for hosting Centerpiece Wednesday again!

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is such a beautiful tablescape. I love these colors. Thank you so much for inviting me to your linky party. Now I have to go exploring your lovely blog!
    Leslie (Gwen Moss)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Your sister did an excellent job on the placemats and I love how you incorporated those into your tablescape! Love the red, white and black theme. Your utensils are perfect for this table, just the right splash of color and print. Thank you for sharing!

    Miss Mindy

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi,
    I had my time to blog stroll tonight Swedish time and I ended here. Wow! Centerpiece meme?

    Honestly, in every tablesettings I always look for the centerpiece and for me, this is the highlight of the table.

    Glad to find you and I surely link my tablescaping one of this days.

    Have a great Friday,
    /CC girl

    ReplyDelete
  11. Thanks for hosting...beautiful table!

    ReplyDelete

Comments

google.com, pub-6147156586187059, DIRECT, f08c47fec0942fa0