Black and White

Polka Dots anyone? Centerpiece Wednesday

Tuesday, January 22, 2013

Welcome To Centerpiece Wednesday!
I LOVE polka dots!
These melamine black and white polka dot plates just say FUN!
I purchased a simple flower bouquet from "Wally's World" and placed it in one of my white pitchers and put it on this metal cake plate to raise it up.

Spring Spring Spring...hurry up!

I love my chandy..glowing above the table.

The other little white plates are also melamine and have a fun curly design surrounding the letter "B".

I used white napkins tucked into my white berry napkin rings to add to the

springy look.

I've been craving spring and this tablescape really made me feel happy.

Link up and share what has been the centerpiece of your week could be a recipe, a DIY project, a fun craft or of course a tablescape with a fun centerpiece!

I will be linking to

Tweak it Tues

Cowgirl up

DIY Designs

Let's Dish

Show and share

Tablescape Thursdays


You Might Also Like