country wedding ideas

DIY country wedding - Centerpiece Wednesday

Tuesday, January 15, 2013

My niece got married last Saturday and the decor for the reception was adorable..I just had to share it with all of you for Centerpiece Wednesday. Her theme was country...she used sunflowers, mason jars, burlap and lace. For the food they did a dessert bar along with a candy and popcorn bar!




Darling cake wrapped with some burlap!

The bride and sisters and cousins

Mustache photo booth..even great grandma got in on the pictures!

The boys and grandpa!

My daughter, myself, my sister-in-law, my mom and my niece!

Congratulations Courtney and Adam!


Please link up whatever has been the centerpiece of your week.

I'm linking to

DIY Designs

Let's Dish

Show and share

Tablescape Thursdys



You Might Also Like