DIY country wedding - Centerpiece Wednesday - The Style Sisters

DIY country wedding - Centerpiece Wednesday

By The Style Sisters - Tuesday, January 15, 2013

My niece got married last Saturday and the decor for the reception was adorable..I just had to share it with all of you for Centerpiece Wednesday. Her theme was country...she used sunflowers, mason jars, burlap and lace. For the food they did a dessert bar along with a candy and popcorn bar!

Brilliant!

 

 

Darling cake wrapped with some burlap!

The bride and sisters and cousins

Mustache photo booth..even great grandma got in on the pictures!

The boys and grandpa!

My daughter, myself, my sister-in-law, my mom and my niece!

Congratulations Courtney and Adam!

 

Please link up whatever has been the centerpiece of your week.

I'm linking to

DIY Designs

Let's Dish

Show and share

Tablescape Thursdys

 

 

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

12 Comments

  1. It sure looks like you all had a great time at the wedding! Thanks for hosting and have a great week.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great time ya'll must have had.
    Thanks for hosting...

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete


  4. Lovely to see the beautiful celebration.thanks for sharing...love...sujatha:):):)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Joining your party for the first time! Hope my entries are appropriate. Love your blog.

    Thanks for hosting!

    Linda and Jeannie at The French Hens Nest

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your blog is beautiful! I love to see all of your creative ideas! You are amazing! Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love the photos - looks like a fun, laid back wedding, my favorite kind!! Cute idea for the cake!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks for stopping by! I just linked up!! Thanks so much the suggestion, sure I will enjoy your party!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh what fun! This would be exactly my kind of wedding. Good for you for helping make it happen.

    ReplyDelete
  10. What pretty decor! And what a nice-looking family! Thanks so much for sharing these great pics and for hosting this Centerpiece Wednesday! =D

    ReplyDelete
  11. Fun! Looks like everyone had a great time. Thanks for sharing these party ideas. Congratulations to the newlyweds.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Looks like a fun casual wedding! Blessings to the newlyweds!

    ReplyDelete

Comments

google.com, pub-6147156586187059, DIRECT, f08c47fec0942fa0