Fall Tablescape #2 and Centerpiece Wednesday - The Style Sisters

Fall Tablescape #2 and Centerpiece Wednesday

By The Style Sisters - Tuesday, September 25, 2012

Last week I showed you all a Fall tablescape that I did on my backyard patio...HERE
I wanted to show ou how with just a few changes you can have a completely different look!
Starting with the centerpiece...I added the apples from the other tablescape to bring in more of the red color.

For a unique look add fruit and dried corn with fall leaves and paper pinwheels.

At each placesetting I used mason jars filled with fresh herbs and flowers from my backyard.

To make white plates pop off the table use dark placemats and a dark dinner plate, mixed with a fall leaf plate to bing in even more autumn colors.

Amber colored goblets add a beautiful sparkle to the table.

Are you ready for fall yet?

This is one of my new creations...I found the candlestick at a thrift store and topped it off with a white quiche dish to make a footed cake plate. I left the candlestick all old and crusty looking with old wax drips on it too!

Use what you have growing in our yard to make mini bouquets for your guests.

I am linking up to

Lets dish

Between naps on the porch

Mod Mix

Link up to Centerpiece Wednesday and share your favorite recipe, furniture redo, tablescape or whatever has been the centerpiece of your week! I can't wait to see all your creative ideas!

 

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

14 Comments

  1. How pretty! And perfect for a fall dinner! Love the pinwheels...very unique! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Rhonda..thank you for our sweet comments! I am in love with using old book pages for unique tablescape ideas.

      Delete
  2. Very pretty love the leaf plates. What a beautiful color. The pinwheels look great, fun touch.

    Cynthia

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the cake stand...too cute!! I have some old candlesticks that I use!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the leaf plates, perfect for fall! Thanks for hosting again this week, Laura

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your Fall tablescape is very pretty. Great tips on how to emphasize table pieces. Thanks!...Christine

    ReplyDelete

  6. very pretty Fall tablescape. Love the leaf plates and the colors. This time of year is so lovely.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Very fallalicious! Love those goblets.
    Thanks for linking to Let's Dish and hosting here!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow... ladies... I am blown away with your great inspiration. I started my centerpiece with the hurricane, apples and maple leaves but they are still green §:-( so I am still waiting them to change the fall-y color.

    HOpe when I come back from a month R&R in Asia, the leaves are fall-y and I will show you the outcome of my project too.

    TY for the tips.

    GB,
    /Chie from Stockholm

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love the paper pinwheels. When I see something like that, I ask why didn't I think of that!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Your tablescape is very pretty. I like the leaf plates and the fall colors you used. Thank you for hosting the party.-------- Shannon

    ReplyDelete
  11. Beautiful. Love your leaf plates and those glasses!

    ReplyDelete

Comments

google.com, pub-6147156586187059, DIRECT, f08c47fec0942fa0