Creative ideas from all of you - The Style Sisters

Creative ideas from all of you

By The Style Sisters - Monday, August 13, 2012

It has been so fun to see all of your creative ideas from Centerpiece Wednesday! I thought I would highlight some of our favorites for you.
Twigg Studios does some amazing paper decorations and has a gorgeous blog! Go on over and check out all of her creations and tutorials! I really want to try some of her paper flowers!
Over at Liz Marie Blog she recently redid a little side table and I love how it turned out! The blue color is just a total favorite of mine and I love he idea of creating stripes across the top and black edging. Head on over and look at her tutorial on this cute Table
Jewel Box Creative Studios wowed me with her "Ariel" 16th birthday party dinner. I thought it was so fun how she used this shiny gold fabric for the tablecloth and then to represent Ariel's hair she ran red flowers down the center for a spectacular centerpiece idea! Head over and check out the dessert table!
At the Farm house put together an incredible French Tablescape using a large Eiffel tower! I really like the colors amd all the unique items and linens!
Thanks again everyone for linking up and making centerpiece Wednesday such a great linky party get together!
Karin

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

2 Comments

  1. Thanks so much for the highlight!! I could play around like this all day - such a shame we all have housework to do!!!
    Suzyq

    ReplyDelete
  2. Karin, so many creative ideas! Thanks for highlighting these.

    ReplyDelete

Comments

google.com, pub-6147156586187059, DIRECT, f08c47fec0942fa0