Frugal Centerpiece Idea for 37 tables! - The Style Sisters

Frugal Centerpiece Idea for 37 tables!

By The Style Sisters - Tuesday, January 17, 2012

What do you do when you have to come up with a centerpiece for 37 tables with no budget? First you freak out, panic a little and then you walk into your craft room and see mountains of tissue paper and wrapping paper left over from Christmas and a light bulb goes off in your head.....I think I  can make some magic using this crumpled up used tissue paper and wrapping paper!!  My amazing daughter Madeline whom you might remember did the Dr. Suess Baby shower here had recently made some gorgeous paper flowers for her daughter bedroom as decoration like the ones here on Martha Stewart's website. Madeline showed me how to make them in like 2 mintues and voila!! I made 37 paper flowers and they really looked fabulous on the tables. I also used some lime green wrapping paper that I bought from Tai Pan on clearance for that little added color in the center of each table.
To decorate a large gym filled with 37 round tables use bold bright color...as much as you can.


Let me know if any of you have other ideas like this....I am going to need them. 

Thanks,
Karin

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 Comments

Comments

google.com, pub-6147156586187059, DIRECT, f08c47fec0942fa0