Winner of the Orange/Peach Napkin Rings is... - The Style Sisters

Winner of the Orange/Peach Napkin Rings is...

By The Style Sisters - Monday, October 18, 2010

I am happy to announce the winner of the
ORANGE PEACH boo-tiful napkin rings is...


THE TABLESCAPER!!
CONGRATULATIONS!!

Please email me with your address so I can ship them off to you for Halloween!
A big thanks to all of you who entered and left such great comments.
I love to read all your thoughts and ideas and funny Halloween comments.

Tomorrow morning I will post Centerpiece Wednesday so make sure y'all come back in the morning.

Karin

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

6 Comments

  1. Congrats to The Tablescaper! I know we will be seeing them in future posts!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well, that seems fitting! Congrats to The Tablescaper!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations, Tablescaper! La

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations to the Tablescaper -- I'm sure she will love them! Joni

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wonderful! Congrats to the Tablescaper. I look forward to seeing them again. Linda

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you so much! I can't wait to recieve them.

    - The Tablescaper

    ReplyDelete

Comments

google.com, pub-6147156586187059, DIRECT, f08c47fec0942fa0