Welcome to Centerpiece Wednesday!- Halloween Time - The Style Sisters

Welcome to Centerpiece Wednesday!- Halloween Time

By The Style Sisters - Tuesday, October 05, 2010

WELCOME TO CENTERPIECE WEDNESDAY - HALLOWEEN TIME!
Here is a fun Halloween Centerpiece idea for you.

I used this cute metal pie tin with a wire cagey thing attached together with an old antique door knob Junk Revolution (I don't think they are available any more) on top of a glass cake plate that has a black plastic doilie on it from Ikea
I filled the bottom of the metal pie tin with fall leaves and an orange candle.
I stacked 2 glass cake plates on top of each other but this time I placed the small cake plate on the bottom and added smooth black rocks for texture

Then I "accessorized" the center of the table with a small black clock, black votive candle holders, sprigs of orange and gold berries and black wooden accent pieces.
I also added some orange bottle brush trees to complete the Halloween look.
The black and white striped table runner is from Ikea.

Tomorrow I will post the table settings! I used my favorite orange and white polka dots plates and upside down black charger plates!! It really turned out cute.
Can't wait to see all your Centerpiece Ideas!

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

11 Comments

  1. Love the stacked cake plates -- and the gold goblets again this week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. My favorite parts of your centerpiece are the clock and the orange brush trees! Thank you for hosting us for Centerpiece Wednesday!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love it! Love the little clock on the table, I love the idea of putting stuff from around the house in a tablescape! Love your little world, so happy to find you and to be your newest follower!

    ReplyDelete
  4. It's all very cute, I love the centerpiece you came up with, very smart! Come say hi :D

    ReplyDelete
  5. Orange berries in fall are so lovely. I always like clocks on the table, think that is an interesting detail that lets guests know this is no ordinary event. And that wire cloche, now you have me thinking, will have to see if I can make one! Thanks for hosting this lovely meme.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love it all...especially your creation with the doorknob...love it!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Very pretty tablescape and centerpiece!

    Thanks for your invitation to join your Centerpiece Wednesday!

    Katherine

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh what a cute table! Love the use of the banner pieces for place cards. Your plates are perfect for a H'ween tablescape and so much fun! Thank you for inviting me to link up for Centerpiece Wednesday. laurie

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thanks for inviting me to link up today. Love your fun fall centerpiece!

    ReplyDelete

Comments

google.com, pub-6147156586187059, DIRECT, f08c47fec0942fa0