Centerpiece Wednesday -"Witchy Woman" - The Style Sisters

Centerpiece Wednesday -"Witchy Woman"

By The Style Sisters - Wednesday, October 20, 2010

WE INTERRUPT THIS CENTERPIECE WED TO BRING YOU EXCITING NEWS
MY SISTER TIFFANY THE OTHER HALF OF THE STYLESISTERS JUST HAD HER BABY BOY A FEW HOURS AGO!!! I WILL POST PICS TOMORROW.
MAXWELL TIMMOTHY 8LBS 9 OZ

Welcome To Centerpiece Wednesday
"Witchy Woman"
I was inspired by many of you Tablescape Thursday gals that used a witches hat for your centepiece and decided to use one too! I added some fall berries and fall leaves around the base of the hat.
I used my gold tablecloth that I bought from Garden Ridge a few years ago...I have used it before on another fall table HERE
I stuffed the witches hat with some dish towels to make it stand up and placed it on a glass cake plate to elevate it on the table.
I needed some black on the table so I added the black wooden decor items...
Of course you can't have a Halloween tablescape without some candles...so I brought out this fun Christmas aged glass candle holder and plopped a white candle on it..plus the little black voitive candle holders from the dollar store. The more the merrier!
Isn't this a fun little touch...a small terrarium with one of the porcelain balls and fall leaves all around. I tried to use unique shapes and items to make it "witchy"

RIBBON COVERED PITCHER- My favorite white pitcher with the black grossgrain ribbon added. Does it get any easier? Or any cheaper? USE WHAT YOU HAVE AND EMBELLISH THINGS TO MAKE THEM SEEM NEW.

WITCHY PLATES- Okay...now for the "Witchy Woman" plates! Aren't they sooo cute. My mom gave them to me a few years ago and I love them. They are not typical Halloween colors but they are very fun to work with. There are four different witches.
NAPKIN RINGS: Using my pretty white napkin rings .75 cents if you buy 12 slid on over my new black napkins from World Market. 6 for $9.99
UPSIDE DOWN CHARGERS: I used my gold chargers turned upside down showing the black side up with my white lettered plates and the witch plates.
WITCHY WOMAN...SHE'S GOT THE MOON IN HER EYYYYEESSSS. SING WITH ME NOW...
HOPE YOU ENJOYED MY WITCHY WOMAN TABLESCAPE AND CENTERPIECE IDEAS.
Please link up with your centerpiece ideas below and link back to The Style Sisters.
Participating in Tablescape Thursday

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

28 Comments

  1. This is all so cute! I love the purple witch hat and the witch plates are so darling! ;D

    ReplyDelete
  2. So many great little touches! Love what you did with the hat and a wonderful ideal, using the ribbon on the pitcher. Thanks for hosting and for the invitation to join in.
    Sandy

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lots of great ideas! Mom had a good eye on the plates, too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Well, that tablescape is just lovely...LOVE the hat and all the fun plates and things! I linked up my 'kale centerpiece' for this week! I don't think I have linked it here! Have a wonderful week! Christie at Three Pixie Lane

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love your witches hat! It is a great centerpiece. I also love your witchy plates!! Very cute. Haven't seen any plates like those. Thanks for hosting.
    Sherry

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the witch plates. Have a great day! La

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love all of your creative ideas, the ribbon on the pitcher, the upside down chargers! Love settings where people use what they have and get creative with it!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great centerpiece! And the rest of the table is fun and fabulous too! I love those plates with the witches on them; so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi Karin...

    Ohhh...congratualtions to Tiffany and family! Happy...Happy Birthday, dear sweet Maxwell!

    Well my friend, you did a wonderful job with your halloween table! I love that you used the witches hat for the centerpiece! That's just sooo fun! Ohhh...and I love the cute little halloween plates! I love, love, LOVE your mercury glass candleholder...love your apothecary jar...and that awesome terrarium!!! It really IS IN all the little details! Thanks for sharing your halloween pretties with us and also...thank you for hosting Centerpiece Wednesday! Hey...I actually got your party button in my post this time! wink!

    Warmest autumn wishes,
    Chari @Happy To Design

    ReplyDelete
  10. Big congratulations to Tiffany on the birth of little Maxwell!!! What a wonderful moment in your family's history! Enjoy! Oh...I love the mercury glass piece on your table. Very cool!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Congratulations to your family on the arrival of "little" Maxwell!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Those witchie plates are soooo cute and you did such a great job! Congratulations on the new baby in the family. Joni

    ReplyDelete
  13. CONGRATULATIONS!!!HOW EXCITING!! Praying mom and baby are doing great! Christie at Three Pixie Lane

    ReplyDelete
  14. I'm not a huge fan of decorating for Halloween, but this table is precious! The berries with the witches hat is so well done, and I love the plates! Thanks for stopping by my post and for sharing your design. I linked my post to Centerpiece Wednesday. Cherry Kay

    ReplyDelete
  15. What a bewitching table~ love the hat! Congrats to Tiffany and welcome baby Maxwell :-)

    ReplyDelete
  16. I love those witchy plates! How fun! I like how you pulled the theme together!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Love all the black and white, the witches hat and, especially, the witch salad plate! Thanks for popping over to my blog and reminding me to join your party!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Thanks for the invitation to link to Centerpiece Wednesday! I've linked to this week's posts ... and I'll be back next week with something new! Thanks for sharing all your great ideas ... and congrats on the new baby in the family!

    ReplyDelete
  19. Love the plates! Your table is great, thanks for the Halloween banner, I love it, it looks great in my dining room.

    ReplyDelete
  20. Wonderful witchy table!

    ReplyDelete
  21. I think the fact that those plates are NOT the typical thing you see is the best part of the table! They are so cute. They remind me of picture pictures.

    I really love this whole table. I've seen quite a few Halloween ones, and this is one of the cutest.

    And congratulations on the new baby in the family!!

    ReplyDelete
  22. Congratulations on the new family member! Your table is wonderful. I LOVE those withcy plates - they are so much fun! The witch hat is such a fun centerpiece. I've seen you (or someone else use the gold chargers upside before, but I had forgotten about it. I'm going to have to remember that tip. laurie

    ReplyDelete
  23. Congrats on your new nephew -- big boy! Love your witchy plates - so cute. Thanks for your visit.

    ReplyDelete
  24. I am so happy to have found your amazing blog -- I am your newest follower. Would be so thrilled if you had a chance to visit me some time, and maybe even follow me, too
    Thanks for hosting this great party!
    Jenny
    www.simcoestreet.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  25. Those are the cutest plates I have seen!! You are welcome to come over any time! And congratulations to your sister!!!

    ReplyDelete
  26. You put this table together bewitchingly! Colors and attention to detail are boo-tiful!

    You withch hat is really the center of attention. It looks like the witch just threw off her hat after she landed in a bunch of windswept leaves and brambles. I just love the embellishments on hat!
    Thank you for inviting me and hosting this very creative meme!

    And congratulations and welcome little Maxwell! May God richly bless you!
    Yvonne

    ReplyDelete
  27. Love the entire table setup. So cute & "crafty"!

    ReplyDelete

Comments

google.com, pub-6147156586187059, DIRECT, f08c47fec0942fa0