Joni at Red Couch Recipes - The Style Sisters

Joni at Red Couch Recipes

By The Style Sisters - Friday, July 02, 2010

Have you been over to Red Couch Recipes yet? Joni is an amazing cook and loves to set a beautiful table. Joni and I love red!! We both have red sofas! Take a peek at her tablescape this week and she used my red and white napkin rings and put them around some bandana napkins that she found. It looks amazing!
I am dying over the red and white plates!! I have got to get some for myself. Believe it or not I do not own one red plate or glass! What is up with that? I must fix this problem soon. :) Look at this gorgeous setting with her delicious cookies on the cake stand.
Here is a photo of some of her amazing cookies that I can't wait to try myself.
Head on over there and say Hi and get this recipe for yourself and check out all her other fabulous recipes and fun things on her blog.

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 Comments

Comments

google.com, pub-6147156586187059, DIRECT, f08c47fec0942fa0