4th of July decorations and Picnic Basket - The Style Sisters

4th of July decorations and Picnic Basket

By The Style Sisters - Saturday, June 19, 2010

I decided to put together this fun 4th of July Picnic basket to hold all my
eating utensils!
What a great gift for a new bride!
Tablecloth, dishes, napkins and napkin rings, silverware, plates and basket!
Cute Cute!
Don't you just love the cute little jean pocket silverware holders!
 I made them myself. When the sun starts setting and everyone is hungry you can be set with your basket of 4th of July goodies.
With very little effort your 4th of July meal will come together in a snap!
My cute friend Carrie found these adorable white plates at Wal-Mart
in the clearance aisle.
I just love them! The silverware is from Pottery Barn on sale now!

The basket is from Ikea


Here is a centerpiece idea for your 4th of July Table. I took a white footed bowl and turned it upside down and layered white dinner plates and white salad plates on top. Gathered my napkins and napkin rings and placed them on top of the plates. Sprinkled a few gold sparkly stars around and voila! Instant centerpiece.

Once again I am showing my favorite root beer bottles ringed with some of my napkin rings and a cute silver metal watering can with American Flags stuck right in the middle.
I am participating in



Please link up to Centerpiece Wednesday and share you ideas with all of us. Please make sure you link back to The Style Sisters


I am excited to see what each of you come up with.

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

21 Comments

  1. So cute! Love the denim silverware holders, very cute!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a patriotic basket! I love all the red, white, and blue touches you've prepared for the 4th. I've had the flatware from Pottery Barn since last July. It's perfect for outdoor entertaining. Cute idea to put the flatware in the jeans pockets. ~ Sarah

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi, I love the basket filled with your cute patriotic things. I have used my napkin rings I received from you and I love them. Thank you so much!
    Hugz,
    Kim

    ReplyDelete
  4. You are so crafty and clever! Love the jean silverware holders. Such a wonderful collection.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love it! What a great idea. Those jean pocket silverware holders are so cute! You should sell them!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a cute and clever idea and everything is so beautifully coordinated. Love it all. Thanks so much for joining the party. Hugs, Marty

    ReplyDelete
  7. How clever to use bandanas as napkins. And those little blue jean silver ware holders are just too much! Thanks for sharing such good ideas!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love the denim silver ware holders. I saw them before on a previous blog. So clever. Everything is just beautiful. Fun for a western themed party!

    ReplyDelete
  9. That is all just so pretty and festive for the 4th...love it! Come say hi :D

    ReplyDelete
  10. Really cute! I love the bandanna napkins with the rings!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I just love those denim flatware holders...absolutely adorable and so perfect for any kind of picnic or bbq! Love the whole basket to!

    ReplyDelete
  12. karin!!
    what a great idea!!
    mine is more simple :))
    bamboo & daisies

    baciuss

    ReplyDelete
  13. Your pocket silverware holders are so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  14. You did a wonderful job of bringing the patriotic theme together.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Great idea...tablescape in a basket!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Thanks for sharing your wonderful ideas for the 4th. Have a great day!

    ReplyDelete
  17. I love it! The pocket silverware holders are so cute! Love the bandana napkins. What a great patriotic centerpiece/tablescape!

    ReplyDelete
  18. What a creative idea with the jeans pockets. I like your picnic basket. Looks great.
    Greetings, Johanna

    ReplyDelete
  19. This is so cute -- I agree it would make a wonderful wedding gift or shower gift for a summer bride.

    ReplyDelete

Comments

google.com, pub-6147156586187059, DIRECT, f08c47fec0942fa0