Grillin Tuna - The Style Sisters

Grillin Tuna

By The Style Sisters - Thursday, April 16, 2009

The other night my hubby and I grilled some Tuna steaks (from super Target) and topped them with an amazing mango/pineapple salsa!

(Recipe by: Bobby Flay) We also grilled some fresh asparagus that were seasoned with salt and pepper and a little bit of olive oil.... Then we also grilled some Yams that I brushed with butter and brown sugar. Plus we also had a spinach salad with fresh pears, candied almonds and craisins with a raspberry vinaigrette. Deeeelish!

Our dog loves it when we grill too! We always give her a little treat of whatever we grill up.

A close up of some of our spring flowers coming back from last year.

Just a simple evening with my guy :)

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

5 Comments

  1. Looks and sounds wonderful! Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the post! I cant believe you have those gorgeous flowers in bloom already! We woke up to snow AGAIN this morning!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Girl!

    I need you to come over to my house! If I whipped out a meal that made such a pretty presentation like that, my husband would think that he had walked into the wrong house!

    Maybe we will all just show up at your house at dinner time...easier than getting my kitchen all messy, only to burn the food! Got room for 5 more?

    See ya about 6:00, okay?

    ReplyDelete
  4. We have the same plates, and my whole family thinks that anything from ramen noodles to gourmet looks fabulous on them. You? thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete

Comments

google.com, pub-6147156586187059, DIRECT, f08c47fec0942fa0