It's Going To Be A GIRL!!!! - The Style Sisters

It's Going To Be A GIRL!!!!

By The Style Sisters - Thursday, October 16, 2008

This is a picture of Madeline my oldest daughter and myself when she was a brand new baby...that was almost 22 years ago and now she is pregnant with her first baby and my first grandchild. AND we just found out that she is having a girl!!

I am so excited to be a grandma!
I can't wait to hold that little bundle of joy in my arms.

Just looking at all these photos of her make it seem like it was just yesterday that I was a mom for the first time.

Where does the time go? I am so grateful that I was able to be a stay-at-home mom for my girls and enjoy daily life as a mother. There is nothing that can compare with the time you spend with your little ones.
Madeline and Peter you are going to make fabulous parents!

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

8 Comments

  1. Awww. That's wonderful. Congratulations!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, you made me cry! Congratulations to you and your entire family, that granddaughter is going to bless you all greatly.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my words...you don't look old enough to have a 22 year old...much less be a grandmom!!! You should have one along with her! (JUST KIDDING!!!) Stop by my blog....I'm leaving you an award!!! Congratulations on being a nana!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your baby girl is having a baby girl!!! I told you I hope she had a girl..There is nothing like it. Wait until she goes into labor, there's nothing like that either. When Heather went into labor I hopped on a plane from Atlanta to Newark at 9:00 in the morning, by the time I got to the hospital at 2:00 Miss baby had entered the world about the time I was boarding the plane. Daughter was in labor 3hours!! I was in labor 29!! I was more in shock over that then seeing the baby.....Lots of love to your daughter..

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congratulations!! That is soo exciting. There is nothing more magical than a new baby,...and little girls with all of their perfect pink fluffiness. Need I say more?

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congratulations to both of you!! Girls are so fun.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congratulations...a sweet baby girl is very exciting! I have a daughter that will soon be 21...I was 23 when I had her but I can't imagine her being old enough to be married and have a baby! Thanks for coming by my blog and leaving a comment.

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a happy time for you all! :-) My oldest is 20 and she just got married over the summer. I don't expect to see any grandbabies for awhile, but I am sure when they are ready I'll be as thrilled as you are! (I still have an 8 year old so I can wait a bit longer!)

    Happy day & congratulations!
    Melissa

    ReplyDelete

Comments

google.com, pub-6147156586187059, DIRECT, f08c47fec0942fa0