Summer Weddings - The Style Sisters

Summer Weddings

By The Style Sisters - Monday, June 23, 2008




I had the chance to fly to Salt Lake City on Friday to meet Madeline, my older daughter and go to a good friend of ours wedding in Logan, Utah. It was so beautiful up there!! All the mountains were so green and lush and there were meadows of golden yellow sunflowers everywhere. It was a perfect evening for an outdoor wedding. Madeline was taking gorgeous photographs and I tried! I took a few photos of the garden and then Madeline showed me how to take better photographs using my little camera. We had a great time on our mini mother-daughter weekend.
The brides colors were blue and brown, the little flower girl was just gorgeous in her handmade blue satin dress with a brown sash tied at the side. It was just a lovely evening and a beautiful bride.

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

2 Comments

  1. Wow mom! Your pics look pretty darn good... especially that one of the flower. That really was so much fun. Maybe our next trip will have to be to Colorado to visit Tiff!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a beautiful wedding! I love the flower girl dress.

    ReplyDelete

Comments

google.com, pub-6147156586187059, DIRECT, f08c47fec0942fa0