Fourth of July thoughts - The Style Sisters

Fourth of July thoughts

By The Style Sisters - Friday, June 20, 2008


I have always loved celebrating the 4th of July....I am so grateful for all those who so willingly sacrificed so much...... even their own lives, so that we could live in freedom here in the United States. Do we really take the time to think about that? I know in my own life it is filled with peace and comfort...I don't know that I derserve it... but I am so thankful and appreciative that I have it. Almost every time I fly in an airport these days I see service men and women..either leaving to go off to war or returning home...I get so choked up when I look into their eyes and realize the sacrifice they are making for us here. i think about those that are over in Iraq right now continuing to fight for our freedom.....and fighting for those that continue to hope for freedom in their own country. I love these the United States and I am grateful to be an American no matter what! We have so much to be grateful for....so this 4th of July I hope we can all take a few moments to think about the rich blessings we have in our everyday life and celebrate!

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 Comments

Comments

google.com, pub-6147156586187059, DIRECT, f08c47fec0942fa0